Nov. 22(Tue) 16:00-17:00 Mai (4F)"
Informational Health and AI
- Organiser "session owner":
- Fujio Toriumi, Professor, University of Tokyo
Tatsuhiko Yamamoto, Professor, Keio University
- Fujio Toriumi (University of Tokyo)
- Tatsuhuko Yamamoto (Keio University)
- Teppei Koguchi (Shizuoka University)
- Toshiya Jitsuzumi（Chuo University）
- Content to be discussed at the session
- The current information platform is under the negative effects of the attention economies such as filter bubble, echo chamber and so on. Here, we define information health as the realization of appropriate information browsing behavior. We discuss the methodologies and environments to realize informational health.
- Target audience
- Policy makers, SNS firms, Educators
- Session goal/expect outcome
- the methodologies and environments to realize informational health.